Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mario Badescu Review


I was sent a sample face regimen from Mario Badescu.  I took the time out and tried each of the products that they sent me.  I was sent: Enzyme Cleansing Gel, Aloe Lotion, Flower and Tonic Mask, Strawberry Face Scrub, Glycolic Eye Cream, Bee Pollen Night Cream and Hydro Moisterizer w/Vitamin C.  The only one that I didn't like out of the products was the Flower and Tonic Mask.  It made my face burn.  I think it overcleansed my skin.  I have combination skin but my entire face burned after using that mask.  I put regular Aveeno on my face afterward and it cooled it down.  Keep in mind that each sample pack that they send out is totally tailored to each person based on the evaluation that they fill out on the website. 

Here is my rating scale 1-5 (1 being the best)

Packaging- 4- Nothing special about the packaging.
Customer Service- 1- I had initial trouble getting my sample pack  but when I called they got it right out.
Fragrance-  2- They didn't smell bad.  The strawberry scrub smelled good.
Effectiveness- 1- The products definetely do what they are supposed to do.  I think I may have just need a re-evaluation.
Ease of Use- 1-  The package comes with a personalized guide that tells you exactly when and how to use the products.  It was very easy to use.

I hope this review was helpful to you all.  Overall I would recommend Mario Badescu as a Skin Care company.  Since I had a bad experience with one of the product I would definetely take advantage of the sample pack before you buy a full bottle of anything.


Here is the link to sign up for your own sample pack: Mario Badescu Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment